Ohio University >
Department of Modern Languages
Placement Test Steps
French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Go to front desk in Gordy 283 and let the administrative assistant know you would like to take a placement test.
- You must have your Ohio University ID card with you
- You will be given a form to take to the lab in Gordy 115 (FR, GER, RUS, SPAN)
- OR – You will be given a paper test for ITAL and PORT
- After you finish the test, you may leave.
- It will take between 24-48 hours for your results to be posted. Once they are posted onto your student portal, you can schedule your class.